Board members are Preston Winn, chair; Duane Smalley, vice-chair; Trenda Nichols, Sterling Allen, Rod Bonifer and Joshua Henningsen. With all present Monday, the board:
- COMMITTEE: Appointed Sheldon Delph to zone 4 of the budget committee. Unanimous.
- RIF: Approved initiation of reduction in force, to give superintendent permission to include RIF's in budget reduction plans as necessary. Unanimous.
- SURPLUS: Declared four Quonset huts as surplus property for purpose of selling and removing from district's land lab. Unanimous.
- GRANT: Accepted AWERE grant for $6,700 to cover cost of new playground equipment to serve younger students of Weston Middle School, which houses fourth through eighth grades. Unanimous.
- PERSONNEL: Approved three-year contracts for Superintendent Jerry Copeland and Weston Principal Lori Mills. Also accepted resignations from David Duncan as junior varsity boys basketball coach, and Kirsten Zerba as instructional assistant. Unanimous.