- DONATIONS: Accepted two $50 donations, one from Sherry Wachter and the other from Sheila Hagar, for the band at Central Middle School; and a doublestack oven and single stack convection oven from Prescott School District. Unanimous.
- BUDGET: Approved appointing Tara Lewis and Michael Lesko to serve on budget committee, which begins meeting May 17. Unanimous.
- POLICIES: Approved revision to board policy on student organizations to reflect potential staff participation or supervision of non-curriculum based clubs meeting after school that may be religious in nature. Deleted board policy on use of external defibrillators because directions are marked on devices. Unanimous.
- RESEARCH: Approved request from Oregon State University graduate student to conduct research project at Grove Elementary. Unanimous.
- PERSONNEL: Accepted resignations for purposes of retirement from Janice Geyer as special education teacher and Dick Oleen as math teacher. Extended contract for Kim Ruzicka to teach for remainder of school year. Unanimous.