When: Regular session is 6 p.m. Thursday following a 5 p.m. work session and an estimated four hours of site tours at various tenant properties and businesses.
Where: Regular session at the Port office, 310 A St.; work session at Dominick's on the Runway.
- site tours: Port commissioners and officials will tour the airport control tower, airport runways and taxiways, Nelson Irrigation Corp., The Odom Corp., and Crown Cork amp; Seal building between 1 and 5 p.m.
- insurance settlement: Discuss a revised insurance settlement agreement with Enduris related to the fire that destroyed the Gen-X Energy building at the Port's Burbank Business Park.
- water and hydrant service: Discuss revised options for the Burbank water line and fire hydrant extension to Cascade Pallet, a tenant at the Port's Burbank Business Park.
- Personnel policy: Review a draft of the Port's revised personnel policy.
- income and expenses: Review the Port's first quarter income and expense reports.
- preliminary business park: Consider authorizing the development of a preliminary business park layout plan for property adjacent to the city's landfill property.
- airport budget: Consider a draft supplemental budget.
- roofing bids: Discuss roofing bids for properties at the Walla Walla Regional Airport.
- walla walla gun club: Discuss the Gun Club's announcement and plans to move from the Port's property to property in Lowden.
- correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff; a response from the VA regarding the Port's enhanced-use lease proposal; an unemployment ruling on former employee Elias Alonso; change-of-use applications on the Wallula Gap Business Park water rights; an easement request from Columbia REA; and miscellaneous project updates.