When: Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. A public I-728 information session will be held about 7:15 p.m. during the regular meeting.
Where: District board room, 364 S. Park St.
- CONSENT: Consider personnel report; out-of-state travel requests; bills and payroll; issue certificated contracts, notifications of reasonable assurance; extra-curricular and cocurricular contracts as part of consent agenda.
- VOLUNTEERS: Recognize this year's Art Regier Outstanding Volunteer Award recipients.
- SENIORS: Report on progress of senior presentations.
- ESD123: Recognition of staff members with "Shoot for the Moon" awards mentions.
- I-728: Will recess into public forum on use of remaining I-728 funds.
- MATH: Hear about third year math option at Walla Walla High School.
- ACTION: Consider approval of new anti-nepotism policy; revision to policy on field trips; and bid awards for Green Park telephone system and network upgrade.