- ELECTION: Certified 2011 city election results. Unanimous. Administered oaths of office to elected councilmen and mayor and appointed student representative.
- LIBRARY: Appointed Larry Clinton to fill a vacant position on the library board. Unanimous.
- POOL: Discussed items related to 2011 city pool season, including hours and fees. Changes discussed included operating Monday through Friday, and increasing fee for more than five people on a family pass. The council will consider adopting changes May 18.
- BUDGET AMENDMENT: Adopted ordinance amending 2011 budget related to interfund loan and several small grants. Unanimous.
- STUDENT: Passed resolution regarding procedure for appointing a student representative to council. Waitsburg High School junior Fletcher Baker was appointed to the position. Unanimous.
- FINANCING: Decided to move forward with obtaining a loan for water system improvements on Seventh Street in conjunction with the street improvement project. Vote was 4 in favor, with Dunn abstaining.
- BMX TRACK: Discussed need to keep up with noxious weeds on the BMX track on First Street. The biggest problem is goat weed, aka puncture vine.