Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Monday unless otherwise noted.
- 500 block North Ninth Avenue. Vehicle proweled, car stereo taken.
Columbia County Sheriff
- 100 block South First Street, Dayton. Burglary at commercial establishment attempted.
- Karen M. Carlton, 36, 525 W. Alder St. Monday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- David E. Wilson, 28, 32 E. Walnut St. Today. Charge: investigaton of driving under the influence.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- 400 block South Wilbur Avenue. 07:13 a.m. Monday, Motor vehicle accident. A 58-year-old man and 20-year-old woman were not injured.
WW Fire Dist. 4
- 942 Newtown Road. 12:54 p.m. Monday. Two power lines down.
CP Fire Dept.
- 1400 block Southeast Central Avenue. 7:14 p.m. Monday. Fire at a small chicken coop.
Columbia County Fire Dist. 3
- 100 block South Sixth Street. 1:50 p.m. Monday. Power lines down, arcing.
- Paul Richardson Insurance, 2 W. Alder St. Window broken.