- PUBLIC HEARINGS: Following public hearings for adoption of ASB budget extension and the 2011-2012 budget. Unanimous for both.
- PERSONNEL: Approved teaching contract with Mary Hansen as half-time Spanish teacher, April Miller as high school volleyball coach and Tex Prewitt, half-time counselor. Unanimous. Also learned a secondary English position will be open in-house before being advertised.
- ENROLLMENT: Learned fall enrollment is anticipated to be 276 students.
- TRANSPORTATION: Learned the district passed the State Patrol inspection of buses "with flying colors."
- LUNCH: Learned school lunch prices will not be changed.
- SPORTS WAIVER: Decided more exploration is needed of a proposal for the district to apply for 2B classification with a waiver for football to remain at 8-man B status.
- NEXT MEETING: The next regular board meeting is Aug. 25.