- Luciano Castorena Jr., 23, 122 N. Wilbur Ave., was charged July 28 with second-degree unlawful possession of a firearm. Castorena is accused of unlawfully owning, possessing or controlling a firearm on July 26.
- Reuben E.C. Boyer, 33, of 229 Stahl Ave., was charged July 28 with violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Boyer is accused of unlawfully delivering methamphetamine within 1,000 feet of a school bus route stop on May 13.
- Justin M. Spencer, 18, address not confirmed, was charged Aug. 1 with violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Spencer is accused of unlawfully possessing marijuana with intent to deliver it on July 29.
- Frank G. Young Jr., 30, address not confirmed, was charged Aug. 1 with first-degree burglary and with harassment. Young is accused of unlawfully entering or remaining in a building and assaulting a person, and threatening to cause bodily injury to the person in the future on July 31.
- Michael J. Gatewood, 28, 928 Carrie Ave., was charged Aug. 1 with three counts of violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act and one count each of obstructing a law enforcement officer and third-degree driving while license suspended. Gatewood is accused of unlawfully possessing methamphetamine; unlawfully possessing less than 40 grams of marijuana; using drug paraphernalia; willfully hindering, delaying or obstructing a law enforcement officer; and driving a vehicle with a suspended or revoked license on July 31.