When: Tuesday, 7 p.m.
Where: City Hall
- REPORTS: Hear reports from Steve Krouse of Garfield County Sheriff's office. Also hear reports on Pioneer Plaza, lighting project, and 10th Street Sidewalk bid results, training opportunities, block grant application and extended vacation.
- NUISANCE: Will hear request for council members to report nuisance properties at meetings. Public works director Kenny Landkammer will give a report on nuisance property.
- SANITATION: Discuss sanitary control property.
- BURNING: Hear report from Paul Rossow regarding outdoor burning grant opportunity.
- NOANET: Discuss NoaNet franchise agreement.
- PLANNING: Discuss board of adjustment and planning commission.