When: Wednesday, 7:30 p.m.
Where: 1 Port Way
- HEARING: Conduct public hearing to accept comments on proposal to surplus a parcel of Port-owned land at 310 W. Cameron St.
- LEASE: Consider approving new lease with Amerein Services and Manufacturing.
- WPPA: Discuss WPPA request for vote on building purchase.
- AUDITOR: Discuss Port auditor position.
- LYONS FERRY: Discuss septic issues and progress of the pumpout station at Lyons Ferry Marina.
- PCC RAILROAD: Consider crossing request from Columbia Rural Electric Association. Hear report on progress of state Department of Transportation Bridge and Tie Rehabilitation progress
- BLUE MOUNTAIN STATION: Hear update on irrigation and landscaping. Discuss marketing, planning and financing.
- INDUSTRIAL PARK: Discuss maintenance items, Hearn Ditch and easement request from NoaNet.