When: Wednesday, 6 p.m. (following 5 p.m. work shop regarding draft City Hall feasibility study)
Where: W-A Memorial Hall, 210 E. Main St.
- HANDBOOK: Discuss new employee handbook.
- EVALUATIONS: Discuss employee evaluations.
- WEB PAGE: See presentation of Weston Community Web Page by Trish Neal.
- RESOLUTION: Consider approving resolution regarding volunteers to satisfy workman's compensation insurance requirement.
- LIQUOR LICENSES: Consider applications by Longbranch Caf?copy; amp; Saloon and Suzi's Handy Mart for liquor license renewals.FEES: Discuss fee schedule for violation of city ordinances.
- BIDS: Consider resolution regarding bid package for phase one for City Hall repair.
- GUIDELINES: Consider adopting M2M Guidelines created by Portland State University Community Vision.
- SURPLUS: Discuss procedures to deal with surplus items.
- COMP TIME: Consider approving comp time and hand book changes.
- STORAGE BUILDING: Award bid for public works storage building.
- SPRINKLERS: Consider approving $1,350 expenditure for a sprinkler system for the south side of City Park.
- INSURANCE: Will discuss and possibly approve changing the cap on employee health and life insurance.