- HEARING: Conducted public hearing to accept comments on proposal to surplus a parcel of Port-owned land at 310 W. Cameron St. During the hearing, no members of the public spoke. Voted to use negotiated sale method to dispose of property. Unanimous.
- LEASE: Signed new lease with Amerein Services and Manufacturing to include more available space.
- WPPA: Discuss WPPA request for vote on building purchase. Supported purchase.
- AUDITOR: Discuss Port auditor position. Auditor Tim Dyke is leaving; his position will be advertised starting this week as a 35-hour position.
- LYONS FERRY: Discuss septic issues and progress of the pumpout station at Lyons Ferry Marina. Pump for septic service has been repaired and is back in service. Pumpout station has been ordered and will be the only one between Charbonneau and Boyer parks.
- PCC RAILROAD: Approved crossing request from Columbia Rural Electric Association. Hear report on progress of state Department of Transportation Bridge and Tie Rehabilitation progress. Unanimous.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN STATION: Hear update on irrigation and landscaping -- a plan will be developed. Discuss marketing, planning and financing. Continuing traffic impact analysis.
- INDUSTRIAL PARK: Discuss maintenance items, Hearn Ditch and approved easement request from NoaNet. Unanimous. Also discussed completion of lighting upgrade with high-efficiency lighting at Dayton Tractor amp; Machine.
- community and economic development: approved Port manager writing letter of support for reapplication by city of Walla Walla, Port of Walla Walla and Walla Walla Community College for innovation partnership zone.