- BALLOT: Passed a resolution to put the Coppei Flood Control project on the November ballot. The ballot request will seek a $2 million bond for flood control measures on Coppei Creek. If the resolution is approved, the city will seek approval for a bond to fund the proposed project. The project will include levees, flood walls and grading. Unanimous.
- GRANT: Heard a presentation by Paul Rossow of the state Department of Ecology presentation on a grant program for alternatives to outdoor burning.
- FACILITIES PLAN: Passed resolution regarding capital facilities plan update. Unanimous.
- WATER PROJECT: Approved ordinance for a budget amendment for financing of the West Seventh Street waterline project. Also approved a $140,000 loan from Banner Bank for the project. Three in favor with Dunn abstaining.
- PARKS REC: Voted to terminate the city's agreement with the inactive Waitsburg Park and Recreation District. Unanimous.
- CODE: Discussed changing the process for nuisance code enforcement. Rather than issuing fines, city utilities would be cut off if the code is violated.
- SOLID WASTE: Approved an agreement with Basin Disposal Inc. for solid waste collection. The terms of the agreement are the same as the previous agreement. Unanimous.
- CLOSED SESSION: Met in executive session to discuss potential litigation.