- PUBLIC HEARING: Conduct public hearing on budget amendments at 11 a.m.
- PROSECUTOR: Meet with Rea Culwell to discuss the Regional Support Network's request for an attorney General opinion on the ability of the RSN to contract with non-licensed service providers. Culwell will also discuss the City of Dayton's request to use the county's fire marshal to provide services for the city..
- EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT: Hear reports on Emergency Management Services dispatching and an emergency management performance grant contract with EMS director Bill Peters.
- SUSTAINABLE LIVING: Consider resolution in support of the Sustainable Living Center Round-up Program grants.
- ALLOCATIONS: Consider resolution approving Title II and III funds allocation.
- RURAL AMERICA: Consider approving Partnership for Rural American invoice.
- GUTTER: Consider gutter repair bid.
- AUCTION: Consider invitation to participate in Booker Auction Company's fall surplus equipment auction.
- PLANNING: Review draft ordinance for development regulations.