When: Wednesday, 7 p.m.
Where: 15 N. Third Ave
- POLICE SERVICE CENTER REMODEL: Authorize contract with Leone amp; Keeble Inc. for up to $240,348 for various structural and fixture upgrades to current police department storage facility at the Moore Street service center.
- BALDRIDGE PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE PROGRAM: Authorize contract with Paul Steel for $30,000 to perform leadership assessments in seven areas: leadership; strategic planning; customer focus; measurement, analysis and knowledge management; work force focus; operations focus; and results.
- ABADIE STREET LID: Public hearing relating to the confirmation of levying assessments for finally approved Abdie Local Improvement District.
- COMPREHENSIVE PLAN AMENDMENT: Resolution to withdraw application of recently proposed land use policy 22, which related to provided more authority to the city rezone its own properties.
- INNOVATIVE PARTNERSHIP ZONE: Review proposal to promote and seek grants related to research and development industries.