When: 7:30 p.m. Thursday
Where: School Library
- PERSONNEL: Consider approving contracts for fall sports with Wayne Dickey and Tim McKeown, middle school football, Gary Dorman, high school football, and Guy Gregg and Leland Weber, high school football assistants.
- REPORTS: Hear reports on enrollment, county treasurer's monthly report, financial issues, teacher workdays, Washington State School Directors Association conference, and update on open English position. Also hear reports from principal Elissa Tinder and maintenance and transportation supervisor Mike Mayberry.
- SPORTS WAIVER: Consider applying for 2B classification, with football to remain at 8-man B status.
- POLICY: Consider approving second reading for policy revision related to procurement cards.
- MEETINGS: Set regular board meeting dates for 2011-2012.