When: Wednesday, 10 a.m.
Where: Commission Room, Courthouse
- PUBLIC HEARINGS: Will hold public hearings beginning at 10:05 a.m. on the 2012 transportation improvement program and 2012 construction program. A hearing will be held at 10:30 a.m. on a franchise agreement with Northwest Open Access Network. Consideration of resolutions to approve programs and franchise will follow hearings.
- RESOLUTIONS: Will consider resolutions to approve 2012 county arterial preservation program, 2012 equipment rental and revolving rates, and winter road closures.
- PUBLIC WORKS: Will discuss Starbuck Bridge, proposed 2012 public works fee schedule, 2012 capital improvement program and city of Dayton property exchange.
- MAINTENANCE: Discuss project updates, grant and cooling tower with Courthouse maintenance supervisor Seth Teeters.
- SALARY: Discuss salary issue with assessor Chris Miller.
- HOLIDAY PAY: Discuss holiday pay with prosecutor Rea Culwell.
- REDISTRICTING: Review precinct changes.
- STEWARDSHIP: Discuss voluntary stewardship with Columbia County planner.
- FAIR BOARD: Will consider fair board appointments.
- CLOSED SESSIONS: Meet in executive session at 3:30 p.m. to discuss personnel and potential litigation, and at 4:30 p.m. for union negotiations with the Deputy Sheriff Association.