When: Wednesday, 6:30 p.m.
Where: District Board Room, 609 S. Second St.
- LEVIES: Consider resolutions for levy rollback, M amp; O levy and capital projects levy.
- REPORTS: Hear reports on meeting date, levy proposals, strategic plan, budget status, ASB, district mission/vision statement, Edu Jobs and basic education compliance.
- POLICIES: Review policies related to board member resignation and vacancy, high school graduation requirements, excused and unexcused absences, student immunization and life threatening health conditions, public information program, sexual harassment, energy management, education and conservation, state environmental policy act compliance and construction design.
- PERSONNEL: Consider approving Michael Field and Brian Rust as volunteers for high school boys' basketball, and Andee Thurston as high school girls' basketball volunteer.
- MEETING DATE: Consider changing date and time for second meeting in December.
- CLOSED SESSION: Meet in executive session for superintendent mid-year evaluation and board self-evaluation.