When: Wednesday, 6 p.m.
Where: Learning Center, Hospital
- HEALTH HOME: Hear program update and introduction of the "Playbook."
- REPORTS: Hear reports from HUGS Auxiliary, resident council representative, clinic and finance committee. The finance committee report will include impacts of federal and state budgets.
- CAPITAL PROJECTS: Hear update on Electronic Health Record task force.
- TUB ROOM: Consider resolution accepting the tub room project as complete.
- PANEL: Hear report on Community Advisory Panel.
- ADMINISTRATIVE: Hear reports on HB 2130 proposed cuts to Critical Access Hospital program, patient safety committee, regional network meeting, and newsletter from the Pomeroy School District.
- CLOSED SESSION: Will meet in executive session to discuss personnel.