When: Wednesday, 7 p.m.
Where: 15 N. Third Ave.
- rural library district contract: If the District approves a new contract proposal on Wednesday afternoon, Council will then review that proposal and possibly vote on a $245,000 reimbursement contract.
- 2012 budget: Review and possibly vote on next year's budget, which includes moving Commitment To Community's $15,000 funding from general to IRRP funds, and sweeping of leftover Downtown LID funds into the general budget.
- Police Station Bid: Review and possibly vote on more than a quarter-million dollar contract for furnishings.
- Transportation Benefit District: Review of inter-local agreement with new district.
- Myra Road: Review and possibly approve a $547,123 contract for engineering design to lowering of Myra Road to improve visibility and traction during inclement weather, thus improving safety, along with other improvements. The total project costs is estimated at $3.44 million.