- NOANET: Following a public hearing on permit application from NoaNet to use the city's public right of way for telecommunication purposes, the council approved the agreement. Unanimous.
- CORRIDOR: Voted to earmark $10,000 in the city budget for the second phase of planning for the Commercial Street Corridor. Bill Clemens of the Dayton Development Task Force gave the council an update on the plan. A public presentation of the plan is set for Dec. 14 at 4 p.m. in the Delany Building. Unanimous.
- EASEMENTS: Approved three easements to Columbia Rural Electric Association for maintenance and operation of utility lines. Accepted a 20-foot easement parallel with Cameron Street from the Port of Columbia. Unanimous for both.
- TOURISM: Approved continuing a services agreement with the Dayton Chamber of Commerce for tourism activities. Unanimous.
- TRANSFERS: Passed resolutions authorizing interfund transfers from current expense to the cemetery fund for 2012, from water and sewer revenue funds to the water and sewer system debt service to repay revenue bonds, and from the water and sewer revenue funds to the water and sewer loan repayment fund for repaying loans. Unanimous for all.
- AGREEMENT: Approved agreement for 2012 law enforcement and dispatch services with Columbia County. The agreement includes a proposed 3.5 percent increase. Unanimous.