Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- 600 block of Lincoln Street, Wednesday, 2-5:47 p.m. Force entry, door kicked in. No item taken.
- 200 block of South Palouse street, 4:40-4:52 p.m. Forced entry, glass door broken. Suspect fled as home was occupied.
WW County Sheriff
- Martin Road near Lower Waitsburg Road, Friday 5:28 p.m. Stolen pickup recovered, with various engine components removed and vandalism.
- 1100 block of Fern Street, Friday evening. Theft of parcel from porch.
- 300 block of Seventh Street, Waitsburg, Friday. Theft of aluminum ladder from yard.
- Cherry and Spokane streets, Friday 11:29 a.m. Three-vehicle, non-injury. Collision at intersection due to ice.
- Shawn Jeremy Spencer, 43, 732 N. Sixth Ave. Charge: investigation of felony possession of controlled substance.
WW County Sheriff
- Dustin Alen Harshman, 28, Thompson's Station, Tenn. Charge: investigation of felony burglary, felony theft and felony malicious mischief.
- Dennis Ray Strong, 49, 11111/2 Main St. Charge: investigation of possession of controlled substance.
- Justin Wayne Stiffler, 36, 513 N. Franklin St., Weston. Charge: investigation of possession of controlled substance.
- 00 block of NW Fifth Avenue, Friday 12:25 a.m. Windows broken at home.
- Downtown, eight cases of gang graffiti reported on Friday morning: three cases on the 100 block of NE Fifth Avenue; two cases on the 300 block of NE Fifth Avenue; two cases on 100 block of NE Sixth Avenue; one case on 500 block of N. Main Street.