- BUDGET: Will hold a public hear in the 2012 proposed budget, and consider approving the budget. The budget is about the same as the 2011 budget.
- PERMIT: Will consider resolution approving a shoreline development permit for NoaNet to allow them to run fiber-optic lines under the Touchet River.
- ATTORNEY: Consider approving amendment to attorney contract to change from a flat fee to an hourly rate.
- CENSUS: Will discuss whether to conduct an actual census of the city. The federal 2010 census shows there are 1,215 residents in Waitsburg, but city officials believe there are 1,280. The 2000 census counted 1,210 residents.
- AGREEMENT: Consider approving Coordinated Prevention Grant agreement with the state Department of ecology for a chipper. The grant is for $28,000, with the city making a 25 percent in-kind match.