- REPORTS: Will hear annual report by Fire District 3 Chief Rick Turner and on the effects of passage of 1183.
- AGREEMENTS: Will consideration of renewal of services agreement with Columbia County for building inspection and municipal court services. Will also consider Transportation Improvement Board fuel tax agreement and amendment to the state purchasing agreement.
- RESOLUTIONS: Will consider authorizing capital improvement plans and interfund transfers to equipment replacement and repair fund.
- LIQUOR LICENSES: Will consider special occasion liquor license application for Touchet Valley Arts Council and renewal licenses for the Sand Trap, Skye Book & Brew, The Experimental Fermentation Co., the Weinhard Caf and Abacus Wine.
- AUTHORIZATION: Will consider authorizing city clerk treasurer and deputy city clerk as Bank of America credit services account contacts.