When: Wednesday, 10 a.m.
Where: Commission Room, Courthouse
- CONTRACTS: Discuss juvenile detention and FY11 state Homeland Security grant contracts.
- DRAW THE LINE: Discuss Measure 1183 with Carlos Oribio of Draw the Line.
- PUBLIC HEALTH: Discuss electronic food inspection form, Blue Ribbon money allocations, and contracts with Walla Walla County for environmental health, Sherri Huwe for early childhood (change), the State Department of Health, and a Coordinated Prevention Grant. Will meet in executive session to discuss personnel.
- FINANCE: Sharon Richter and Audrey McLean will meet with commissioners for third quarter finance committee.
- BREAKS: Will break for lunch from 12 to 1:15 p.m. and from 1:40 to 3:30 p.m. to attend funeral of Dale Hutchens.
- HEARING: Will hold public hearing on budget amendments.
- PUBLIC WORKS: Will consider resolution to approve the 2012 capital improvement program. Will also consider approving golf course tree removal, agreement with Puget Sound Energy for snow removal, and right of way use permits.
- FAIR BOARD: Will consider appointing new members to the fair board.
- ORGANIZATION: Will consider resolution setting meeting day for commissioners. Will also consider approving board assignments for 2012.