- contract: Approved labor agreement with the Washington State Council of County and City Employees, Local 1191, Council 2, of the American Federation of State County and Municipal Employees, AFL-CIO, which represents the Public Works Department road crew. Unanimous.
- public health: Approved requests for grant funds from the Clara and Art Bald Trust and Mary Garner Esary Trust for access to baby and child dentistry. Unanimous.
- personnel: Approved continuation of health reimbursement plan for certain employees and executed amendment to the Washington Counties Insurance Pool interlocal agreement. Unanimous.
- technology: Established internal service rates for county departments utilizing services from the Technology Services Department. Unanimous.
- road vacation: Approved request for vacation of a portion of Birch Street in Touchet. Unanimous.
- dump truck: Approved purchase of dump truck chassis from Transport Equipment Inc. of Spokane for $102,675. Unanimous.
- planning: Approved amendment to county code to allow furniture and fixture manufacturing by conditional use permit in areas zoned as Rural Activity Center. Unanimous.
- subdivision: Approved request by Milton Rose for public interest determination regarding development of illegally divided land at 3780 Old Milton Highway. Unanimous.