When: Tuesday, 7 p.m.
Where: Elementary Room 109
- LEVY: Consider placing M & O levy on the Feb. 14 ballot.
- MODERNIZATION: Hear project manager's update on Junior-Senior High School modernization project.
- POLICIES: Hold second reading and possibly approve policy related to nondiscrimination and nondiscrimination resolution of complaint. Hold first reading on policy related to graduation requirements. Also review board policy on superintendent duities and board relationship.
- PERSONNEL: Consider approving hiring of assistant junior high volleyball coach.
- APPLICATION: Consider applications for Carl Perkins funding for career and technical education.
- LOW ACHIEVER: Discuss why the junior-senior high is on a list of persistently lowest-achieving school districts in the state, and learn what the district is doing about it.
- GRADUATION: Discuss where to hold graduation ceremony, as the high school is not available due to the modernization project.
- DATES: Set January board dates.
- ORGANIZATION: Elect board officers for 2012.