- 600 block of Catherine Street. Roy L. Schellenberg, 71, interrupted a home invasion at his home and was assaulted as the burglars fled the scene.
- 600 block of South Fourth Avenue. Car radio and CD from a vehicle owned by Jordan Ashmore.
- Super One Foods, 710 S. Ninth Avenue. Recurved bow and archery accoutrements from a vehicle owned by David Jensen.
- American Rock Products, 1326 Dell Avenue. Laptop from office.
- Granite Northwest Inc., 1430 Dell Avenue. Burglary reported, unknown items taken.
- 400 block of South Main Street, 5:06 p.m., Tuesday. Two vehicle rear-end collision: no injuries reported.
- Uriel Carmona, 20, 903 W. Poplar St., Tuesday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Ricardo A. Rodriguez, 29, Seattle, Tuesday. Charge: investigation of custodial assault.
- Whitman College athletic fields, 1101 E. Sumach St. Graffiti on bathroom walls.