Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- 1100 block of West Pine. Motorist hit a parked car, fled the scene: no injuries reported.
WW County Sheriff
- Middle Waitsburg Road, 1.6 miles north of Smith Road. One vehicle rollover: no injuries reported.
- 600 block of Southeast Sixth Street, Tuesday. Mail.
- 700 block of Southeast Magnoni Drive, Sunday. Mail.
Columbia County Sheriff
- 700 block of Pittman Road, Dayton, 3 a.m. Occupant reported finding a white male, 5 feet 8 inches tall, 180-190 pounds, wearing dark clothing and leather type coat in the basement of his home. Small amount of cash missing. No arrests made.
- James John Gilchrist, 23, 83926 Prunedale Road. Charge: investigation of Umatilla County Warrant.
- 500 block of Southeast Date Avenue. Wood fence damaged.