- lease: Approved lease of county property to Walla Walla Valley Amateur Radio Club. Unanimous.
- public health: Meeting as the county Board of Health, approved reductions in county Health Department staff due to budget and adoption of the department's revised strategic plan and objectives for 2011. Unanimous.
- bids: Opened bids for chemical vegetation control products for use by county Road Department. Two bids received. Recommendation for award of contract to be made after review by county public works director. No action taken.
- sign setbacks: Held public hearing on proposed amendments to county codes regarding setback distances for signs. Directed staff to prepare ordinance for adoption at later date. Unanimous.
- comp plan: Approved actions to establish time frame and criteria for accepting applications for amendments to the county Comprehesive Plan and development codes. Unanimous.
- contract: Approved profes-sional services contract with Stalzer and Associates for planning services related to Critical Aquifer Recharge amendments. Unanimous.