When: Tuesday, 7 p.m. An executive session will be held at 6:15 p.m.
Where: McLoughlin High School music room, 120 S. Main St. Executive session to be held in library.
- EXECUTIVE: Meet in executive session to discuss superintendent search; coaches evaluations; and certified staff evaluations.
- COACHES: Consider hires for head baseball and golf coaches as part of consent agenda.
- FOOD: Hear report on district food program.
- AUDIT: Review and consider adoption of 2009-10 school year audit.
- SERVICE: Consider approval of IMESD 2011-12 Local Service Plan.
- GRANTS: Consider accepting grants and donations.
- ACTION: Consider a travel request; Fellowship of Christian Athletes Club, and four board policies as part of action items.
- SUPERINTENDENT: Review interim superintendent position.
- REPORTS: Discuss enrollment, Sykes Employee of the Quarter, board elections, sports competition at elementary schools; and review possibilities for Seneca site.