When: Wednesday, 7 p.m.
Where: City Hall, 15 N. Third Ave.
- POLICE BOND: Authorize contract with USKH, Inc. to draft plan to modify police storage service area at the City Services Building, which would include up to $250,000 in renovations as allocated by the $11.6 million police bond approved by voters in August 2009.
- JOHN'S WHEATLAND BAKERY: Authorize a reduction to January utility bill in the amount of $2,000 due to an undetected leak on the property and the city's use of an estimate billing in December, rather than an actual reading of bill.
- PAWN BROKER APPLICATION: Request by Greg Frandsen to operate a pawnbroker, second hand dealers business at 915 W. Pine St.
- PARAMOUNT AVENUE: Rezone Paramount Avenue, south of Abbott Road, from R-96 single family residential to R-72 single family residential (quasi-judicial closed record hearing, no testimony to be heard).
- TAYLOR STREET: Rezone Taylor Street and Dakota Street from R-96 single family residential to R-72 single family residential (quasi-judicial closed record hearing, no public testimony to be heard).
- POLICE GUILD: Authorizes contract with Walla Walla Police Guild for the period for 2011 and 2012.