When: Thursday, 7 p.m.
Where: City Hall, 215 S. Currant
- HODAKA DAYS: Will hear request from Hodaka Club representatives Greg Floren and Bob Whitman for permission to hold the 11th annual Hodaka Days June 22-26, with a parade June 25.
- REPORTS: Hear report from the Planning Commission.
- MAIN STREET: State Department of Transportation representative Tim Rynearson will present possible Main Street project choices.
- DONATION: Will consider resolution to accept a $800 donation.
- WATER RATES: Will consider renewing 2010 water rates.
- AUDIT: Will vote on 2009-2010 audit.