- COMP PLAN: Following hearing where no comments were made, adopted the updated comprehensive plan. Unanimous.
- LEASES: Signed lease with Amerein Services and Manufacturing and lease renewal with Brian Ward. Unanimous. Did not approve renewal with Flynn's Electric because there will be a slight increase in the rental rate and the lease needs to be rewritten to reflect the change.
- LYONS FERRY: Learned lease has been renegotiated with Jim and Angela McArthur. The only change is the McArthur's will not operate Lyons Ferry Park. Also learned there will be a final inspection of Lyons Ferry Park at the end of March with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- RAILROAD: Approved Bergevin Springs Road overhead wire line crossing request from Columbia Rural Electric Association. Unanimous.
- SETBACK: Authorized Port Manager Jennie Dickinson to work with Columbia County Grain Growers to negotiate a set-back variance where the Grain Growers want to place bins that will be within the allowed 10-foot set-back. Unanimous.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN STATION: Learned advertising for bid proposals will begin Feb. 16 for Phase 1 infrastructure. Groundbreaking will be held when weather permits. Authorized purchase of a small parcel of land that juts into the Bell property. Unanimous.
- INDUSTRIAL PARK: Learned insulation project at Dayton Tractor and Machine is finished.
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Discussed fiber optic project. Dickinson showed commissioners map and potential routes for Northwest Open Access Network, a fiber optic line that will be installed in Columbia, Garfield and Asotin counties.