Columbia County commissioners are Chuck Reeves, Dwight Robanske and Dick Jones. With all present Tuesday:
- CLOSED SESSIONS: Met in three executive sessions to discuss personnel for public works, courthouse maintenance and unspecified. No action was taken following any of the sessions.
- BID: Opened two bids for 2011 chemical supply contract. Bids from Crop Production Services, Inc., Greenacres, WA and Wilbur-Ellis, Inc. were referred to the county engineer.
- FAIRGROUNDS: Discussed removing fees from the fairground rules and creating a separate fee schedule. No action was taken.
- GOLF COURSE: Approved 2011 golf course fee schedule. The only changes were to the shed fee for golf cart storage. Fees for gas powered carts was raised by $20, ad for electric carts, $30. Unanimous.
- DAYTON DAYS: Authorized the Columbia County Fair Board to handle the Dayton Days event for 2011. Vote was 2-1 with Reeves voting no.
- SHERIFF: Approved memorandum of understanding with Washington State Penitentiary SERT team for use of Sheriff's Office firing range. Unanimous