When: Today, 7 p.m.
Where: 15. N. Third Ave.
- ILAHEE DEVELOPMENT: Authorize four-year extension of the substantial progress due date while market recovers.
- TAYLOR AND DAKOTA STREETS: Review and authorize rezone from R-96 to R-72 single-family-residence. No public testimony to be heard.
- LANDFILL CONTRACT: Authorize contract with Schwyn EnvironmentalServices, LLC, not to exceed $287,559 for landfill remediation project as required by Department of Ecology, pertaining to groundwater contamination.
- COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM: Authorize one-year extension of service to Valence Wireless Communication for $34,643.
- ATTORNEY RETENTION: Authorize agreement with attorney Charles B. Roe Jr. to retain services on hourly basis as needed for continued work with city water rights.
- UTILITY WAIVER: Authorize waiver of connection fee for Habitat for Humanity project.