- FUNDS: Discussed distribution of $92,243 the county was allocated for bed days at Eastern State hospital that were not used with Danika Roberts from Quality Behavioral Health and Gayle Fleming, the county's human services coordinator. Commissioners said Quality Behavioral Health needed to come up with a plan on how the spend the money to benefit Garfield County clients who would fall outside current payment options, such as lack of medical insurance coverage, or court-ordered treatment. Commissioners delayed signing an agreement because they questioned the agency's plans to pay for previous services to clients who weren't covered.
- MUSEUM: Signed support letter for Eastern Washington Agricultural Museum to seek funding for a new building.
- PAYMENT: Approved payment of $125,455 to Wellens Farwell Inc. for work on the Courthouse renovation. This was the fifth payment for a total to date of $55,175. Unanimous. Commissioner learned workers are now installing sheetrock in main floor offices and in the courtroom. Unanimous.
- BID NOTICE: Learned bid notices have gone out for the 2011 crushing contract and for seal coat oil. Bids will be opened March 7.
- CONTRACTS: Passed resolution to reconcile funds in substance abuse and developmental disability accounts. Unanimous.