- 600 block of East Alder Street, Thursday overnight. Door and lock broken. $167 taken from business.
- Spokane and Alder streets, Thursday 9:46 a.m. Two-vehicle, noninjury. Front-end impact of two vehicles entering intersection.
- Donigar Edward Watkins, 30, 237 Eagan St. Charge: investigation of third degree assault.
- Thomas L. Nelson, 19, 1121/2 NE Fifth Ave. Charge: investigation of possession of methamphetamine.
- 222 Stanton St., Saturday 1:30 p.m. House fire caused by clean out door left open on fireplace. No injuries. Two cats rescued and ventilated by firefighters. Cats transported by private party to local veterinarian. $100,000 damage to structure. Damage mainly to basement and kitchen, but home unlivable.