- CONSENT AGENDA: Approved payroll of $222,611, general fund warrants totaling $52,433 and $311, and ASB fund warrant totaling $6,358. Unanimous.
- PRESENTATION: Seventh-grade students participating in Project Citizen ask the board for support and for funding to attend competition in Olympia. The board took no action.
- ENROLLMENT: Learned February enrollment is 266 full-time equivalent. The budget is based on 269 full-time equivalent students.
- PROCUREMENT CARD: Voted to start the process to obtain a procurement card for making purchases from vendors who don't accept purchase orders. Although the process is begun, the board wants to learn more before making a decision on whether to actually obtain the card. Unanimous.
- DONATIONS: Accepted $275 from the Touchet School Supporters and two books donated by Larry Dodd. Unanimous.
- POLICY: Adopted policy update related to special education. Unanimous.
- ESD Contracts: Approved ESD contracts for technology, counselor and iGrants services. Unanimous.