When: Monday and Tuesday. Monday meeting will start at 9:30 a.m. Afternoon session begins at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday workshop will begin at 9 a.m.
Where: Walla Walla County Public Health and Legislative Building, 314 W. Main St.
- Consent agenda: Establish new fund in county budget, appointments to county Housing Authority Board, intergovernmental transfer of four vehicles to Walla Walla Joint Community Development Agency and other matters.
- Public health: Approve out-of-state travel request and contracts with state Health Department and Tacoma-Pierce Department of Health.
- Budget: Update on 2011 budget with county Treasurer Gordon Heimbigner and county Auditor Karen Martin.
- Road project: Open bids for Mill Creek at Meiner Road project.
- Presentation: Presentation by Dennis Ledford and Harry Hosey of Shakespeare Uncork'd Walla Walla on the "Power House Initiative."
- Workshop: Reports and miscellaneous business. No formal action to be taken.