- Kyle L. Zenk, 15, 320 West St., Waitsburg, was sentenced Feb. 4 on one count third-degree theft. The sentence included seven days in the Juvenile Justice Center, 12 months community supervision, 20 hours community service, $100 to crime victims compensation fund, $110 in court costs. On Jan. 1 Zenk pleaded guilty to wrongfully obtaining or exerting unauthorized control over property or services of another of a value not exceeding $750 with intent to deprive the owner of such property or services on Dec. 4.
- Christopher R. Cummings, 47, no permanent address listed, was charged Feb. 22 with residential burglary and third-degree malicious mischief. Cummings is accused of unlawfully entering or remaining in a dwelling with the intent to commit a crime, and knowingly and maliciously damaging property on Feb. 21.
- David L. Tucker, 48, 710 S. College Ave., Apt. O, College Place, was charged Feb. 22 with assault in violation of a protection order -- domestic violence. Tucker is accused of violating an order of protection and assaulting a person on Feb. 20.
- Scott Lee Hines, 28, 2224 Roberts Place, was sentenced Feb. 22 on one count second-degree possession of stolen property. The court dismissed two other counts. The sentence included restitution to be determined, $200 in court costs, $131.70 in sheriff fees, $500 to the crime victims compensation fund, $775 in attorney fees, $100 biological fee, 121 days in the county jail, credit for 61 days served, 30 days converted to Department of Corrections work crew. On Feb. 22, Hines pleaded guilty to keeping an access device from its rightful owner on Dec. 18.
- James A.L. Snyder, 17, 4917 N. Regal St., Spokane, was sentenced Feb. 22 on one count second-degree vehicle prowl. The sentence included 30 days in the Juvenile Justice Center, credit for 30 days served, nine months community supervision, 28 hours community service, $100 to crime victims compensation fund, $110 in court costs, restitution to be determined. On Feb. 18 Snyder pleaded guilty to entering and remaining unlawfully in a vehicle with intent to commit a crime against a person or property on or about Aug. 18.