Garage fire causes $15,000 in damage

Advertisement

COLLEGE PLACE - Fire caused an estimated $15,000 in damage Saturday to a detached garage at 480 Wallula Road.

The fire started around 3 p.m. and was most likely caused by a baseboard heater, Walla Walla County Fire District 4 Chief Rocky Eastman said.

It took firefighters roughly 20 minutes to knock down the fire, with assistance from College Place Fire Department.

No injuries were reported.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment