When: Thursday, 7 p.m.
Where: City Hall, 215 S. Currant
- OATH OF OFFICE: Council members and planning commission appointees will be sworn in.
- REPORTS: Hear report from the Planning Commission.
- AUDIT: Hear audit report for 2009-2010 by Chuck Jenson of Jenson Spratling.
- SCHOOL: Jerry Copeland of the Weston Athena School District will present a 2011 update.
- PRESIDENT: Will elect council president.
- FIRE DEPARTMENT: Eric Pickard will discuss fire department equipment.
- BUSINESS LICENSES: Consider business license applications from Jessica Stiffler, and owner Shirley Jean Stiffler for SJ House Cleaning Janitorial, at 746 N. Third Streeet, and from Paula L. Ruffcorn, COBRA Administration Service, 390 SE Fifth St.