- AUDITOR: Discussed state Auditor exit interview. The Port had no findings and no management letters. There were three "exceptions." Three items from audit three years ago had been resolved.
- POLICY: Reviewed and adopted policies for year. Unanimous.
- OFFICERS: Warren was elected chair, and McKinley secretary. Turner has served as chair for about 20 years. Unanimous.
- LYONS FERRY: Reviewed Lyons Ferry Park lease termination conditions. The termination is effective May 31. Held executive session to discuss renegotiation of contract with concessionaires for Lyons Ferry Marina.
- RAILROAD: Learned the state will be seeking bids for some bridge repair.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN STATION: Learned the Port will go out for bids on Phase 1 infrastructure project by the end of January. Also learned marketing consultants will attend a trade show in California.
- INDUSTRIAL PARK: Learned the insulation project at Dayton Tractor and Machine has started, and should take about two weeks. Discussed a business inquiry for a build-to-suit building for business expansion by a business already in the community. Discussed potential tenant for Industrial Building 3, who had shared his business ideas with commissioners.
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Discussed the State of the Economy presentation scheduled for Jan. 20 at the Liberty Theater.