- authority: Approved adoption of annual resolution establishing Port executive director's managing authority. Unanimous.
- study: In response to request from Walla Walla Community College, approved contribution of $5,000 for update of Wine Cluster Study. Unanimous.
- write-off: Approved write-off of Zydax account due to business filing for bankruptcy. Unanimous.
- meeting: Declined request from Port of Seattle to participate in American Association of Port Authorities annual meeting in Seattle on Sept. 11-12. Unanimous.
- election: Meeting as the Port of Walla Walla Public Corporation, approved election of officers for 2011. Fredrickson was elected Port Commission president, Schneidmiller vice-president and Dunning secretary.