When: Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. A public work session will be held at 3:30 p.m.
Where: District board room, 364 S. Park St.
- SESSION: The board will conduct interviews with three architectural firms.
- RECOGNITION: Hear about Pacific Power energy award.
- NATIONAL: Recognizing teachers who recently achieved national board certification.
- PLATOONING: Update on Blue Ridge Elementary platooning and math coach implementation.
- BOARD: School board appreciation month.
- REPORTS: Hear reports from board of directors and superintendent; 2011 board appointments to district committees.
- RESOLUTIONS: Network for Excellence; adopting County hazard mitigation plan.
- REVISE: Consider revision to 2011 school calendar for March 9.