When: Wednesday, 6:30 p.m.
Where: District Board Room, 609 S. Second St.
- REPORTS: Hear reports on community education classes, late start professional development, regional meetings summary, strategic plan, review of certificate class collective bargaining agreement, facility use, district/ASB budget issues meeting wrestling combine and budget status.
- PERSONNEL: Consider accepting the resignation of bus driver Angie Glawe.
- GOAL REVIEW: Discuss operating reserve funds.
- POLICY: Hold second reading of policy related to use of tobacco and nicotine substances.
- CONTRACT: Following executive session to discuss superintendent's contract, will consider approving contract extension for Superintendent Doug Johnson.