Board members are Jim Lehmann, president; Max Carrera, vice president; Anne Golden, Dan Hess and Cindy Meyer. With all present Tuesday, the board:
- PERSONNEL: Approved hiring Pamela Dressler as occupational therapist; Alejandro Anaya, custodian at Wa-Hi; Matt Casey Rogelio Jara, Robb Lincoln and Kent Mayberry as bus drivers; Mark Mebes as JROTC junior army instructor; accepted resignation for purpose of retirement from Justine Taylor, special education at Berney Elementary. Unanimous.
- BILLS: Approved payment of January bills from general fund for $1,124,359.52; capital projects for $217,479.96; ASB fund for $27,127.96. December payroll was $3,990,679.24 and estimated January payroll is $4.1 million. Unanimous.
- NATIONAL: Recognized teachers Colleen Chamberlain, Lynn Junke and Scott Reardon for achieving National Board Certification.
- BOARD: Superintendent Mick Miller showed the district's appreciation to the school board, as part of School Board Appreciation Month. The board room was also decorated with banners of thanks made by students.
- CALENDAR: Approved making March 9 a no school day during the week of parent/teacher/student conferences. Students will have March 9-11 off from school while conferences are held. Unanimous.
- RESOLUTIONS: Adopted Network for Excellence resolution, and WW County Hazard Mitigation Plan resolution. Unanimous.