- WASTEWATER TREATMENT: Will meet in a special meeting at 6 p.m. to hear a presentation on wastewater treatment facility planning by the state Department of Ecology. The regular meeting will convene at 7 p.m.
- PUBLIC HEARING: Hold public hearing on Columbia Rural Electric Association's application for a public right of way use permit for utility improvement policies.
- MORATORIUM: Will hold a public hearing on a proposed ordinance to impose a moratorium on acceptance of applications for permits to enter the city's right of ways, specifically applicable to permits for the installation of new facilities.
- FRANCHISES: Will consider ordinances granting non-exclusive electric utility franchises and general utility easements to Pacificorp, Inc. and to Columbia Rural Electric Association.
- APPOINTMENTS: Consider affirming mayor's reappointment of Ginny Butler and Jim McCary to the Historic Preservation Commission.
- LIQUOR LICENSES: Consider special liquor license application by the Dayton Chamber of Commerce and a renewal application by Woody's Bar and Grill.