- PORT: Discussed broadband internet cable with Port of Garfield manager Lora Brazell. The Port will put a junction box so customers can hook up later. It is less expensive to hook up while the cable is being installed, Brazell said. Agencies initially hooking up are the library, hospital, health district, and. The installer is NoaNet.
- PUBLIC HEALTH: Met as pubic health district. Signed 2011 contract for Department of Health programs.
- ALTC: Appointed Barbara McClanahan to a 3-year term on the Aging and Long Term Care board. Unanimous.
- BUILDING INSPECTION: Signed new contract with Columbia County for building inspection services at $40 per hour. The first contract was for $45 per hour. Unanimous.
- PERSONNEL POLICY: Discussed personnel policy with department heads. Next week commissioners may approve the policy if no further changes are made.
- CONTINUATION: Continued the meeting to the public meeting tonight on the Peola Road Project. The meeting is at the Pomeroy High School at 7 p.m.